The Fiber Optic Splicing Truck Cap by Sterling Fleet Outfitters. The ultimate work truck solution for the Fiber Optic Splicing Technician. This cap is versatile, lightweight and highly durable making it ideal for any work environment.
Versatile – Fits on any Domestic Truck with an 8′ Bed. Can be installed or removed from the truck within 30 minutes or less, using camper jacks or a forklift.
Lightweight – 1500 lbs fully outfitted. This is an ideal weight for your 3/4 ton or 1 ton truck. Gives you lots of extra leeway to add the weight of your equipment without maxing out the GVWR – Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Durable – The only one-piece molded truck cap on the market. Reinforced ribs inside add extra strength to help you endure the toughest work conditions.
The Fiber Optic Splicing Truck Cap package includes:
• 84″ Black Steel workbench with heavy duty storage shelf underneath
• 48″ Aluminum 4 – Shelf Unit with Locking Door
• Exterior Locking Side Mounted Ladder Rack
• Exterior Generator Compartment with Locking door and Heavy duty Slide out Tray
• Custom Rear Cable Access Door – Powder coated Aluminum
• High Security Rear Door Lock
• 6″ Utility Hook
Temperature & Air Control
• Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit – Low Profile – 9200 BTU/hr
• Electric Heat Kit for AC unit
• Carbon Monoxide detector
Lighting & Electrical
• 120V Power Distribution System – Dist. Panel, 3 duplet power outlets, circuit for AC
• 12VDC auto-charger – powers 12VDC loads when generator is running
• Wiring and switch package for cab controls
• LED Amber Strobe Beacon
• High Output LED Interior Lighting package
Vehicle Type - Trucks
Weight Label - 1500 lbs
Dimensions - 78" - Interior Roof Height
Material - Fiberglass Cap, Aluminum Shelving
Manufacturer - Sterling Fleet Outfitters