- No products in the cart.
This 12 Volt Sun Cycle AGM Solar Battery is designed for inverter use, and is a great option for when you need to upgrade your system.
Sterling’s 12 Volt AGM Solar Battery is a great pickup truck accessory addition to your commercial vehicle. It can be easily assembled and installed into your van, which reduces your downtime, and allows you to get on the road servicing your customers! It will not only help your efficiency on the job site, but will give your business a professional look. If you’re ready to Get More Done, a solar battery is a great place to start.
This 12 Volt AGM Solar Battery Features:
• AGM deep cycle battery
• Ideal for solar applications and inverter systems
• Maintenance-free, sealed construction
• Spill proof / leak proof (VRLA)
• ABS case and cover
• UL recognized
• 100% recyclable
• Integrated carrying handles
– Technology: AGM, VRLA deep cycle battery
– Nominal Voltage: 12 V
– Nominal Capacity: 110 Ah
– Rated Capacity: 110.0 Ah/1.10A (100hr,1.80V/cell), 100.0 Ah/5.00A (20hr,1.80V/cell), 95.2 Ah/9.52A (10hr,1.80V/cell), 83.0 Ah/16.6A (5hr,1.75V/cell)
– Nominal Operating Temperature: 77 ±5 °F (25 ±3 °C)
– Operating Temperature Range: Discharge, Storage: -4~140°F (-20~60°C)
– Charge: -4~122°F (-20~50°C)
– Capacity Correction for Temperature Variations: 104°F (40°C) 103%, 77°F (25°C) 100%, 32°F (0°C) 86%
– Maximum Discharge Current: 1200 A (5s)
– Internal Resistance: Approx. 4.9mΩ
– Terminals: T14, Torque: 11 ~ 14.7 Nm (97.28 – 130 in*lbs)
– Cycle Use: Initial Charging Current less than 30.0 A, Voltage: 14.4 V~15.0 V at 77°F (25°C), Temp. Coefficient -30mV/°C
– Standby Use: No limit on Initial Charging Current, Voltage: 13.5 V~13.8 V at 77°F (25°C), Temp. Coefficient -20mV/°C
– Certifications: UL; CE; IEC60896-21 & 22
– Self Discharge: Batteries can be stored for up to 6 months before a freshening charge is required. *Batteries stored at temperatures greater than 77°F (25°C) will require a recharge sooner.
– Cycle Life: 77oF (25oC), 100% Depth of Discharge ~ 250 cycles, 50% Depth of Discharge ~ 1100 cycles, 30% Depth of Discharge ~ 2250 cycles
If you’re looking for a product that will not only help you Get More Done, impress your customers as you will be more efficient, be more organized and offer a faster service look no further than our cargo van accessories and pickup truck accessories. Don’t just take our word for it! Check out our testimonials (located on the home page) which will help you in deciding who the right vehicle outfitter for you, and your business is!
Make sure you keep up to date with our Get More Done moments, where we showcase the latest vehicle outfits! Click here to subscribe and view.
Talk to one of Sterling’s knowledgeable team members today to get started on your next vehicle outfit. We go through the entire process with you; from designing a layout, quoting & scheduling to in-person or virtual handovers. Get Started by contacting us here.