What we know so far…
- Will be available as a high roof panel van with a permissible gross weight of 3500 kg (~7715lbs).
- Offers a maximum load volume of 10.5 cubic meters (~370 cubic feet), which is the same as its combustion engine model.
- Users can therefore choose from two different options. With a battery capacity of 55 kWh, the eSprinter offers a total range of around 150 kilometres (~93miles)*. The maximum payload is then as much as 900 kilograms (~1965lbs). Whereas a battery capacity of 44 kWh achieves a range of up to 115 kilometres (70miles)*. However, the maximum payload is roughly 140 kilograms greater at approximately 1040 kilograms.
- Just like on the entry-level diesel variant of the vehicle, the electric drive delivers 85 kW; it offers as much as 300 Newton metres of torque.
- Will be built in the U.S. at Mercedes’ current Sprinter and Metris production plant in North Charleston, South Carolina.
- This vehicle should be available in 2023
*We will update this page as soon as we have more information. You can keep up-to date by returning to this page, or signing up to our monthly newsletter.
Mercedes eSprtiner Upfit Options
Commercial Van Equipment by Sterling allows you to tailor your Mercedes eSprinter Cargo Van for the equipment that travels with you every day.
Since the workspace available in the back is so versatile, we can upfit Mercedes eSprinter Cargo vans with many different configurations. This vehicle has been designed to be specifically customizable to the needs of your business.
Many trades such as fiber optic technicians, plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers benefit from our vast array of storage solutions.
We have a variety of different shelving and drawer units that would be great for the back of your Mercedes eSprinter. For additional safety we offer a variety of partitions to keep your staff safe, and to keep them cool/warm as climate control is far easier.
Sterling Fleet Outfitters offers many options for customizing mobile workshops to your needs, have a look at our van outfitting options.
Contact Us today to speak with an vehicle outfitting expert! Keep up to date with our latest packages by watching our Get More Done Moments here.