02 Sep Shipper/Receiver – Van & Truck Accessories
Want a little variety in your shipper/receiver/warehouse job? Maybe you want to feel like part of a team that works together to solve problems. Instead of just moving boxes and ticking boxes. We are looking for a high energy, mechanically inclined Shipper who can learn our business and grow with the company. Have an interest in working on and around vehicles? This could be the job for you! We’re a well-established family business, we’re growing fast and our employees grow with us.
Since Sterling Fleet Outfitters was launched in 2002, we’ve expanded to become Western Canada’s premier commercial vehicle outfitter. We support mobile businesses by assembling and installing equipment for work trucks & cargo vans like shelving systems, truck caps, & ladder racks. We have a reputation for quality, a solid product line and well-established customer relationships. Our warehouse, shipping/receiving and logistics is an integral part of delivering on-time, quality products to our clients.
You Will Have Previously Demonstrated the Ability to:
- Maintain overall warehouse and yard organization
- Perform and coordinate incoming inspections & product storage
- Implement warehouse improvements
- Resolve customer and carrier freight-related issues & freight claims
- Maintain the daily shipping KPI’s
- Organize, prioritize tasks
- Lead the department during the absence of the Shipping Supervisor
- Take on additional responsibilities
- Experienced driving a forklift indoors and outdoors
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and work on your feet for a full shift
- Mechanically inclined
- A problem solver and logical decision maker
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Continuously motivated to increase efficiency, effectiveness and performance
Location: Near Willowbrook Shopping Center, Cloverdale and Langley City Center. In Surrey near the Langley-Surrey border.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am-3:30pm + Overtime available daily
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour