Compensation: great salary + bonus + health & dental benefits
Job type: Full-time
Hours: Monday – Friday
Have you been accounting in the manufacturing industry for a couple of years and are looking to join a company that needs your analyzing expertise to take them to the next level? Sterling Fleet Outfitters is looking for you. We have a great position open in our accounting team that will let you have a voice within our company to make recommendations on how to make our business get to where we want it to go. We are looking for a talented accountant who is able to perform the day to day bookkeeping tasks and analyze our financial statements monthly.
Since Sterling Fleet Outfitters was launched in 2002, we’ve expanded to become Western Canada’s premier commercial vehicle outfitter. We support mobile businesses by assembling and installing equipment for work trucks & cargo vans like shelving systems, truck caps, & ladder racks. With everyone going mobile these days, we’re supporting the revolution.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – HERE’S WHAT WE’LL TRUST YOU WITH
- Day to day bookkeeping activities such as; bank and credit card reconciliations, push bank feeds, managing AP & AR, running payroll, job costing,
- Managing the company cash flow
- Preparing and filing remittances
- Manage and monitor budgets, forecasts and KPIs
- Managing extended Health & Dental
- Running, presenting and analysing monthly financial reports for management team
- Execute on feedback from monthly financial meetings in a timely manner
- Engaging with companies external accounting resources when needed
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and internal controls
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle accounting experience, preferably in manufacturing industry
- CPA designation or in progress
- Extensive experience and confidence in Financial Management Advisory/Consulting (i.e. analysing the financial statements, running ad-hoc reports, making recommendations, building/reviewing budget and forecast, reviewing pricing strategy and overall business strategy, etc.)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Love for the accounting world and passion for keeping up with the industry changes
ASSET IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with implementation of new softwares
- Near Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Cloverdale and Langley City Centre. In Surrey near the Langley-Surrey border.
- 40 minutes to downtown Vancouver, and a short commute for anyone who doesn’t want to pay $2m to own a home.
- You are looking to work with a great company
- You like financial analysis and want to make recommendations that take a company to the next level.
- Accounting is your passion
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume with a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this position.