Sterling Fleet Outfitters is a family owned and operated automotive conversion company located on the Surrey-Langley border. We assemble and install equipment for work trucks & cargo vans, like shelving systems, truck caps, & ladder racks. Demand for our top-notch quality and innovative services has risen over the last couple of years. Our shop is consistently busy, growing, and taking on new challenges with some of the top fleets in greater Vancouver.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about purchasing and understands the impact that supply chain management can have on business operations. You have experience working with suppliers, you know purchasing best practices and processes and you want to make a positive impact. You like to jump in and solve problems, as well as share your knowledge with your peers and implement suggestions to help avoid issues and improve on current systems.
- Close knit team – feel VALUED not judged.
- Rapidly growing – STABLE work.
- Growth!! – learn more than just your job description.
- Work-life Balance – We are open Monday to Friday, 7 am – 4:30 pm. No Weekends!
- Salary – 75k+/year depending on experience
- Benefits – Extended health, dental, travel insurance, chiropractor.
- Sourcing new suppliers.
- Vendor Management: Daily Buying, PO Follow up
- Set-up & Completion of Cycle Counts
- Lead Team of 3+
- Stock Turns.
- Inventory Fulfilment.
- Source products and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Reducing Material costs.
Apply now to work with our amazing team!
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel, Salesforce or CRM, QuickBooks, and ERP Software.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Minimum 3 years of experience in buying, purchasing, freight, and logistics or supply chain management.
- A valid driver’s license.