Compensation: Steady Base Salary + Unlimited Upside ($100,000+ achievable), Benefits
Job type: Full-time
We know what makes Outside Sales enjoyable and rewarding: solid product, excellent brand reputation, dedicated support team, useful CRM, a proven process and a book of business to build from. We’ve been doing this for years. We’ll give you everything you need to be successful, and we need you to bring your Sales experience, your existing network, your ability to forge relationships and your passion for closing.
Since Sterling Fleet Outfitters was launched in 2002, we’ve expanded to become Western Canada’s premier commercial vehicle outfitter. We support mobile businesses by assembling and installing equipment for work trucks & cargo vans like shelving systems, truck caps, & ladder racks. We have a reputation for quality, a solid product line and well-established customer relationships. The business is out there for the taking, and history tells us that new sales reps can have a big impact quickly.
- Searching, creating, maintaining and nurturing customer relationships
- Driving to customer offices across British Columbia and showing them Sterling products
- Grow and develop current client accounts
- Collaborate, Innovate & Strategize with the sales team
- Tracking KPIs
- Preparation, oversight & delivery of Sterling products
- Manage the sales pipeline
YOU HAVE/ ARE
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Experience working with; CRM softwares, Microsoft office
- Degree or Diploma in Commerce/Business Studies
- Top customer service skills
- Good understanding of fleet vehicles
- A list of known clients throughout Canada
- Great organization skills
ASSET IF YOU HAVE
- Fleet management experience
- Basic CAD experience
- Knowledge of electrical work
- Near Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Cloverdale and Langley City Centre. In Surrey near the Langley-Surrey border.
- You are motivated to drive sales and work with a team to meet goals
- You value a close-knit team, and an established brand
- You want a 5 day work week with a great company
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume with a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this position.