18 Feb Marketing Coordinator
Sterling Fleet Outfitters exists to help companies Get More Done. Who does not want to embody that statement? Time is a finite resource. To not make the most of every minute is not in our DNA and we do not believe it’s in our customers either.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who also like to Get More Done. Whether it’s at work or at play, they aspire to make the most of every day.
What’s your “More”? Is working for a dynamic and growing company? Is it great pay and benefits? More time at home with your family and less time commuting? Whatever it means to you, Sterling could be your fit!
Sterling is where electricians, plumbers, telecom contractors, and HVAC technicians come for van and truck equipment that boosts their productivity. Some have a single vehicle while others operate large fleets, but whether big or small, they all rely on the innovative thinking and quality workmanship we offer.
Since we were launched in 2002, we’ve expanded to become Western Canada’s premier commercial vehicle outfitter and recognized throughout North America. We owe much of our 20 years of success to the efforts of our smart, efficient, and hardworking team members.
At Sterling, we know a strong marketing team is critical to our success. We’re searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator who can contribute to existing programs while assisting with development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals.
Who you are?
You want to be part of a company that is striving to always be the best. You are a people person, and your enthusiasm is contagious – you will happily get the entire team working together to share our brand story. You are excited about growth and believe that outcomes are controlled by how we apply focus and effort even in challenging market conditions. You take great pride in making sure that every marketing dollar is producing above average ROI.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
You can align with our values below:
We lead the industry with our expertise and capabilities. We are interested and enthusiastic about our clients success
We look at the problem from a different angle. Nobody can solve challenges like us.
We tell the truth. If we make a mistake, we make it right. Do what we say we are going to do
We work as a team, we solve challenges, we find a way to win.
We are respectful & we smile and show enthusiasm
Objectives of this role:
- Support the marketing manager in establishing and evaluating marketing strategy
- Ensure that all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals by identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Work with the team to support the development and implementation of a powerful brand strategy
What you will do:
- Marketing content creation through product and company marketing videos, social media, product brochures, newsletters, blogs, case studies/testimonials/customer interviews and referrals.
- Creation of graphics for marketing collateral, ads and sales material
- Maintenance of website and e-commerce platform
- Create prospect lists and manage e-mail campaigns
- Co-ordinate with contractors as needed for marketing specialty areas
- Coordinate trade shows/events
- Support sales with presentations or “sell packets” as requested and ensure the showroom is up to date with brochures and sales materials
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for program success
- Other activities as required to support the company’s marketing efforts
- Degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years marketing experience
- Preferably experience in SEM and SEO
- Experience in with marketing platforms such as Hootsuite, Mail Chimp, Moz and more
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe InDesign, and/or Salesforce is considered an asset
Key Benefits of working at Sterling
- Strong team culture, motivation to grow, no egos and a willingness to learn
- Competitive pay + bonus/profit sharing eligibility after probationary period
- Excellent medical benefits
- Working with a great team in a new state-of-the-art facility situated in the Langley/Surrey area of BC’s Fraser Valley