Compensation: competitive salary + health & dental benefits
Job type: Full-time
You are a meticulous and efficient sales professional with a keen ear for customer needs, stellar customer service skills, and experience producing detailed quotes. You have an eye for margins and markups and you love to you use your problem-solving skills to turn big picture ideas into a work of art. So come use those talents where you can actually make an impact – in a well-established sales team and a fast growing business.
Since Sterling Fleet Outfitters was launched in 2002, we’ve expanded to become Western Canada’s premier commercial vehicle outfitter. We support mobile businesses by assembling and installing equipment for work trucks & cargo vans like shelving systems, truck caps, & ladder racks. We have a reputation for quality, a solid product line and well established customer relationships. The business is out there for the taking, and history tells us that new sales reps can have a big impact quickly.
- Taking customer orders, quoting, estimating and responding to customer inquiries/walk-ins in a prompt manner
- Compiling compelling proposals for Outside Sales reps to present to clients
- Providing quality quotations in a timely fashion
- Creating costing sheets with Excel
- Responding to government tenders, bids or other Request for Proposals with accurate quotations
- Recording and managing sales opportunities in CRM Pipeline
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Improve sales processes to increase efficiency
- Working with support team to grow sales
- Obtaining estimates from suppliers for job costing
YOU HAVE/ ARE
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills (ie: using formulas to calculating margins)
- Quick & accurate keyboard, typing and data entry skills
- Math skills and knowledge of margins and markups
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication skills; spoken and written (stellar grammar and spelling a must)
- Approachable phone & customer service skills
- Understanding of the bigger picture and strong ability to coordinate
- A focus on performance, process improvement and efficiency
- A true team player and solution finder
- Quickly learn new systems (CRM and experience with Sage or Quickbooks an asset)
- Sketch-up or CAD experience an asset
- High-school diploma, post-graduate Business & Financial studies education an asset
- Near Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Cloverdale and Langley City Centre. In Surrey near the Langley-Surrey border.
- You are motivated to drive sales and facilitate the process
- You value a close-knit team, and an established brand
- You want a 5 day work week with a great company
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume with a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this position.